Tuesday 5 February 2013

Nominated!!

Vote your favorite IX13 blog 

I recently heard that I was nominated for a competition on Lexiophiles which is a website that contains all sorts of interesting blogs about languages, travelling and living abroad.

Firstly, thank you so much to whoever nominated me, it's great knowing that someone, somewhere might be getting something out of this and considering this mad and crazy idea, so thank you!! 

As the website says the idea of the competition is to "to promote cultural exchange and a mutual understanding of each other", which comes pretty close to what I think living abroad is all about. Whilst I have my ups and downs, on the whole, living abroad has taught me how to look at the world in a different way and I reguarly talk to my fellow Frenchies about the difference between here and the UK.

I'd love if you guys could vote for me - it's relatively simple, just click on the button above and it'll link you through. Then scroll down to "Going Grenobloise", click on it and click "Vote".. simple!!

I'll update the blog this week probably, having certain computer problems as my charger has broken.. so I'm currently updating this from the salle d'info at university in between French Law and Economics.. aren't you jealous? 

Merci beaucoup, bisous! xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment